01 February, 2008

talking about today and Liverpool rocks!

A'kum n ello..

the internet is kinda slow right now cos my dad log in his computer account right now...too many memory used~..nway..today was quiet okay..doing nothing much but i slept in the evening with sleepless dream and it was good and reliving(?)...hoho...

anyway..today went to subang with my dad and aiman..he asked me to join him to pay for the land tax with him...actually,he wanna let aiman enjoy the day in the car...so he took us there..anyway..the only thing me and aiman did is only sitting in the car...nothing interesting than that other than exploring the mercedes with the help of aiman who want to touch everything...

then in the evening...join my dad and sis to the saloon in seksyen2...the saloon has this academy for the future-hairstylist...and so we went there...bunch of weird stuff that i never seen in my life before...and i found out that the teacher who will teach my sis is a man...i dunno if he is a sissy or not...but in this era,eventhough i hate sissy,that thing still a creature and human being with feelings but with a crack in the brain for not thinking about the greatness of masculinity ie being hot...haha...anyway...a man know about hairstyling is a genius rather than sissy IMO...

then arrive home,do nothing except sleeping..kinda fighting with my sis about whose turn to take care of aiman cos i was very tired..in the end,my sis took care of her,but kinda stupid cos she went to sleep with aiman and me joined her...lorh~

then in the night,i folded the clothes...and those clothes were too many...sms-ing with hani when did it..hani said i'm being a housewife..ceh~...and while sms,we talked about the korean class..she informed me that the class will be on Monday and Thurday...i'm not sure if it's during the day or night..but i kinda want it during the day cos on Monday,have show that i always watch on the telly....nway...i asked her when will she go for her holiday..she said next week..i told her maybe i'll go to batu pahat during chinese new year..but i want my dad to go tomorrow...cos next week have DBSK's banjun drama on 8TV..so i don't want to miss that..and my village's tv lack of clear channel and if i'm not wrong,the only clear channel that i can watch from the tv there is the singapore channels...anyway...just to make sure..i sms-ed my dear cousin,adila to know if the tv there is alright(i'm that desperate)..and adila replied that 8tv sometimes alright,sometimes not..so i think maybe my luck will be alright...actually i was in a dillema about choosing the right time to go cos this sunday(1.10am) has a liverpool match...really don't want to miss that especially that that time is a lil bit difficult to watch a football match at the restaurant in front of my kampung's house...

and talking about Liverpool,the Share Liverpool FC company really exist lorh...they really build it..there's a website about it..every fans can join...and they can donate some money for the company to buy the Liverpool team..but i can't join..cos i don't have any money to donate...but still,i support it..the liverpool manager said some classy words for the players...cos with the probs that happen right now,the Liverpool fans still back him including me...so...i'm one of the best fans in the world..yeah,praise me!....

some of my friends already have a job now....the one who search and the who i never know is searching have a job...nazneen has a job but i dunno what it is...and aqilah has a job..i also dunno what it is but the job is near marjani's shop...woo~...gotta get some jobs fast...so i can put some good words for my future resume later..i wonder if the word 'past-jobs' in the resume can put 'working with my father by scanning his documents'?..i don't think that's enough....haish2...

tata then!
  • currently listening to Lupe Fiasco's Muhammad Walks

No comments: