28 February, 2008

wohoho,pass macha!

A'kum n ello...

hehe...dear people of all citizens...I PASSED!...hoho..!..i was sooo happy and glad!!!...huhu...it's not like i couldn't sleep last night,(i dreamed about junsu last night,kinda weird especially after the loveletter moment yesterday,ahah)...

when i arrived,both me and aina and also fateen received our 'nombor giliran'...ainun and fateen were in the top100 and mine was 103...ceh~....but still,our number are not that too far apart...we did the part2 first,the one with the hill,parking and that '3penjuru' thingy...fateen failed though..ainun passed,she told me she suddenly got a phone call from her dad when she did the 'bukit'...and then my turn...happily,i did the parking thing perfectly...i kinda humiliated myself afterwards,cos when i went to the jpj,i didn't see my paper on the 1st desk..there were 3 desks in that place,one desk has an old man,the middle one has an indian man,who take care about the hill test..and the other one has this handsome man...i thought the handsome man was the one who take care of the failed people cos most failed people went to him...and so,i went to the old man,and i was kinda scared that my paper wasn't with him...and i didn't want to go to that handsome man cos i had this scary thought about failing the test eventhough i think i did all of it brilliantly...so i asked the metroman who was there with the indian man...ahah,i kinda yelled at him cos i thought he didn't know i already did my test,and so by other means he didn't know my result,and my mind was thinking like'don't say that i have to repeat the test again~?'...but like i said before,i humiliated myself,he said loudly to me that my paper was at that handsome man and he was kinda angry with my outburst before....and just to cover my stupidity,i told him 'how could i know??'..lorh~..my,i really humiliated myself..in front of those jpj peeps...ahah..~

and then..when i did the part3 test,the road test,it was raining and i kinda planned to drive the car slowly...BUT! when i entered the car,the jpj person was kinda weird cos he told me to start checking the 5important things before drive a car while he went to the toilet...yup2,he left me alone in the car and if i'm a baddie,i can just do nothing and just wait for him without even checking the 5important things...but i'm nice and good girl,so i checked all of it,but when the jpj man done with his business,i didn't wear my seatbelt yet..and he told me that i was slow..lorh~...and just when i start driving,i was trying to drive the car slowly and carefully cos it was raining..but that jpj man is not the kind of follow-the-rules type of person,cos he said "ade minyak tu,tekan jela"....haish2...and i drove the car faster after that...but i was panic from the inside cos it was raining and all...but that man started saying that i wasn't good with the gear,the clutch,i'm gelabah,slow,and all the bad things...cos he wants me to drive fast,i kinda bad in controlling the clutch and so,i had dead engines 4 TIMES!..4!and i start thinking about re-sit for next week...and i nearly got both of us had an accident cos i nearly crash into something,even the jpj man yelled for his life when we nearly crashed(i still remember his loud yelling voice)..and so i think my future to re-sit for the exam was becoming 'brighter and brighter'...but when we're on the way back to metro HQ,i drove nicely after that,nothing bad...and that jpj man even told me some tips..he even asked me some questions...and he asked me did i ever read the whole jpj book before...i was like"err.haha.skit"...and he said to me that he already read the whole book and gave me some tips about driving...and i replied to him"ah~~thank you~~"...and when we arrived,he said i have to control my clutch and all...and i was trying not to look at my result,but obviously,i looked..and kinda surprised when i got 17/20...hahah!....and i was trying to control myself,and so i said "ok then.thank you"...and smiled tata to him...and i tried to look clearly at my result..and then i saw my instructor,en. asmadi standing just feets from me..he asked me did i passed the test,i said "i think i passed"...and he looked at my result and said "tahniah!pass dah ni"(something like that he said) and he wished me happy birthday after that...haha..and i continuously saying thank you to him after that...huhu...man,i'll gonna miss his singing voice after this..ahah~..

met aina and fateen after the test....told her everything that happen during the test..haha..ainun passed also but fateen didn't...she failed both of the test though..hope her well for next week...

and then i sent a sms to my father,it was something like this:
ayah,alia pass!haha.ayah kene belikan keter ntuk alia.

and then he replied
kereta metallic warne ijau nak tak?


ceh~that is mak cik azah's car...

that's all then.too long now.
  • currently listening to One OK Rock's borderline..
  • thanks to this lady named Wati who gave a lil bit of her bread to me.hoho~
  • aina met her long-time-no-see husband....hahaha!
  • the jpj man's voice is playing in my ears right now..

No comments: