09 February, 2008

saw me but driving??

A'kum n ello...

saw ME at aec...haha...when i saw myself,i was like HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!THAT VIEW ONLY??...but still,i was glad...cos my face wasn't that obvious,lucky about that cos i watched the concert with my dad...so fuih,nothing bad happen....but i totally happy that that shirt of mine can be seen...haha..the white colour of my shirts really obvious when i saw it...so i know that's mine and i was on tv...haha...i tried to search for aqilah's voice though..but i couldn't hear anything...maybe cos i was too busy singing the songs in my heart myself,my ears were deaf to listen to the shrieking shack...haha...

anyway...i read ainun's blog...she said that the jpj test will be on 28th instead of 21st...k then,i don't mind...but i was a lil bit sad cos i won't see fatin on that day and no muffin will be receive...haish2...never mind then,i'll try to go to her house when i have my own license then...*shing shing*...anyway,mak cik azah tried to teach me driving just now...and she was yelling when i drove the car...haha...i was like,'ok,ok.be patient will u?'...but then i think i have to take care of my way of driving cos when mak cik azah was yelling,i was like laughing inside of me cos i wasn't scared but i think my was of driving is dangerous...i have to admit about that eventhough a scared-mak cik azah makes thing funny..haha...whatever,i have to control about the clutch and not forget to hold the gear when i'm driving cos obviously both of them are important...

k then..
ta!
  • currently listening to BoA's be with you..

No comments: