06 February, 2008

bengong instructor~

A'kum n ello...

today's driving lesson was a disaster..i'm still upset about it...my new instructor made me mad all the way....haish~~..i wonder why nobody complaint about him already...the 1st time when i saw him,i think he'll be an alright sort of person..then,when he wanted me to go to his car,he didn't say it,instead he made a gesture with his hand to go to his car...i was alright with it at first...and then he wants me to go to the office,but then he made a gesture again...this time,i think it was rude,very rude...so my mental was like mad~~...but still,i tried to remain calm and didn't want to burst in front of him...but when i started the engine,he start his nagging...the nag was non-stop..it was all the way from 9.30am to 11.30am and then i didn't hear his nag for another 10 minutes cos we had break at that time...but after that,he start his nag...during the break,i realize that his nagging is similar to someone like i know..obviously,he is like the male-version of mak cik azah...nag all the way...i want to kick him if i'm not a nice person...anyway,during the break also,i was praying that my previous instructor will come back teach me for the next lesson cos i really want him after this...he never nag and all and my mind always calm..but today's instructor really wanna make me make a petition to make him lose his job..haish~~...lucky that the person that he taught was me,i think anybody that have him as their instructor will cry and lose his temper when listening to all his nag...

anyway...i made him surprise cos he admit that he always nag since he was born and all..and when i heard that,i laughed...he was surprised..he thought i will remain upset all the way and make mad face to him....and i kept smiling during his nag,ainun thought i was having a nice time with the new instructor...and there was this time when i was trying to keep my patience from the nagging,i saw liyana in another car waved at me like i'm in good mood..nice~...after that i lose a lil bit of my temper and failed a lil bit of the lesson..ceh~

i'll be going to Batu Pahat tomorrow morning...it was suppose to be tonight,but my father wanna play badminton...i asked him to go tomorrow morning cos i thought DBSK's 2nd Asia Tour will be shown this night...but heck it will be tomorrow..ceh~...and tomorrow also will miss Likable or Not...haish~..maybe i'll try to go watch the drama at the shop across the road tomorrow....but lucky that this Saturday will have another replay of the DBSK's concert...

k then..
tata!
  • currently listening to Avril Lavigne's keep holding on...

No comments: