17 February, 2008

depress but a way

A'kum n ello..

been depress since this morning at 1am...cos Liverpool knockout from the fa cup...and they lose to a minor team...i was soo upset and sad and i felt that my tears falling down...ah~~~...this stupid crisis and bad luck towards Liverpool really damn...i hope this bad luck will stop...a minor beat Liverpool is not suppose to...but haish..~..its not like Liverpool underestimate the little team...but what made me angry was because the winning goal came at the last minute...haish...why oh why~~~

i was too depress that i dreamed about Liverpool having a replay against them...haish2~

anyway...my dad been teaching me driving since yesterday..i really wonder where did he got his driving license...cos he taught something that only in the british-way-of-driving book will have...but still,i put in my mind...and have to say,i grow more confidence in letting go of the clutch and so on..hoho..i have to brave myself in driving manual car cos now i know that the most of the cars in my house are manual and not auto...and the car that my brother left me is a manual...nice~...and more difficult,my house is on the hill...never mind then~

try to sharpen your brain a lil bit..do u remember the chinese movies that have 2 chinese boys,a fat boy and a kungfu prodigy?..do you remember..?...both of them look like this...



anyway...i was searching like a mad movie fan for their past movies...cos their movies are love!!...very funny and all....i remember in one of the movie,there was this time when they went to somewhere and met plenty kind of ghosts,and some of them fart to lie to the ghost's sens of smell...ah~...reminiscing..~..so nice..~...anyway...i found their movies at youtube...there this person who upload many chinese old movies like this kids movie,Super Mischieves(my fav) and something like New Mr Vampire and so on...and all of the movies that he upload were all funny+kungfu movies...ah~...nice~

k then.
tata!
  • currently listening to NEWS' hoshi wo mezashite...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muka dia mcm Aiman lah!haha!