15 February, 2008

driving lesson goodie

A'kum n ello..

today's driving lesson was brilliant!..no nag,no pressure but fun!..hoho...

kinda upset a lil bit when i waited for the metro peep to pick me up...i was ready to go at 1.30pm..and the man arrived at 2.05pm...but the people inside the van was more than 4 people,so that Metroman can be forgiven...and lucky him,i already done my prayer..but i wonder if he did his Friday Prayer~~~

then.arrive...lucky that the receptionist didn't mind that i didn't bring the 2nd payment slip...she said one payment slip was enough...and without even asking me further question,another woman came to me and gave back the money that i'd paid before...really tho,i thought i have to pretend that i know nothing about this...and then...ainun's previous instructor(@ainun:u know,the one who look like an old man) was standing beside me and asking me about ainun...and i was like,err..and just telling him that the person he taught is not me but ainaa...and then the receptionist told me to go to en. asmadi who already wait for me outside...

and then..i saw my previous instructor..ceh~..i thought i wouldn't see him for the day..so i tried to look the other way...but en.asmadi looked at my card(the one that have my driving lesson report)..and then he went to that nagger and said some stuff...ceh~...i smiled to him like no bad feeling happen before..hoho..and then en. asmadi asked me to drive to the road....and there was this time that i couldn't control the clutch..and it was in a very2 bad timing,that the engine had to be off on that time...but later after that,there was this junction after a traffic light,and when i want to turn to the right,hehe..i was like michael schumacher...i was too fast..even the instructor said my way of driving was dangerous..he said i was okay but dangerous...i nearly told him that i have the blood of fast&dangerous people...and then,there was this one time,i should say that my instructor love to sing...every songs in the radio(sinar.fm,tq very much) he can sing from start to end...and there was this song,Amy(Search)'s Isabella,and obviously i know a lil bit of the song cos that song really2 famous at one time,and so i mimed a lil bit..and that instructor of mine saw me miming,and so he asked me to sing the song with him...haha..obviously i refused....~~...

and then...i did all the 3 things,the bukit,parking and 3 penjuru thing succesfully,and there was this one time,when my previous instructor aka the nagger,suddenly came to me and asked en. asmadi about how i did...and then en.asmadi replied i did all of them alright...and suddenly,en.asmadi was like apologizing to him cos i chose en.asmadi instead of the nagger..it's not my fault that i chose the good guy..ah~btw,the receptionist asked me why i want en.asmadi instead of the nagger,i told her it was because he remind me of my auntie(i don't want to say stepmum cos she'll ask many questions after that)..and then i told en.asmadi that my previous lesson was kinda crap cos the nagger always nag...but en.asmadi said he also always nag,but i told him,his voice is too slow and soft..no way i will think that's a nag...and when i was doing my parking,ainun's precious instructor aka old man asked me who was my friend that he taught before,and i told him that it was ainaa...and he asked how she looks like..i told him,kinda like arabic..and then he remember,but he said "ah~yg kurus tu.ainaa anak mami"...haha..i laughed...~..

and also there was this one time...i was listening to the news in the radio..and there was this news about inter milan want liverpool captain's steven gerrard...and i stopped my driving a lil bit,and my instructor asked me something but obviously i ignore him and in my heart was like"no chance inter"...and then my instructor asked me again..and then i told him"sorry,news pasal bola"...and then he said"ooo..minat bola"...and hehe...we talked about football after that..he asked me do i play futsal and all...ahah..i told him i don't play but i support them...and he asked what's my favourite team and all...i told him mine is Liverpool and he said he didn't support anything in this current time cos he has no astro...i think cos he didn't pay his bill if i'm not wrong..i didn't hear him properly...and also..i told him that if i pass my jpj test,i'll get my license on my birthday..and he said "if you pass,that'll be my present for you"...err..isn't that my achievement?..and then he said if you fail,u get ur present a lil bit late...ceh~...

and anyway..on the way back,the person who sent me home was talking with his colleague that wanna have a ride to pkns...and suddenly..they talked about sex...i was like,trying to be an innocent girl who know nothing about TIPS TO GET A BABY GIRL...ceh~...if only i told them that i follow the edison chen's sex-scandal photos...haha...

and ainun...my next lesson will be on wednesday and friday next week..and urs will be tuesday and friday next week..so we'll meet on friday then...

k then..
the post is too long today...
ta!

No comments: