26 February, 2008

adzrin,you make me forget something

A'kum n ello..

just hours ago i stated that my rival is Adzrin Nadzirah,my friend since i was 4year old..we had kindergaten together,and then school together and still contact each other even after i moved to seksyen 9 and even now...and few weeks ago,i told her that i still remember her birthday...eventhough never wish her,but still i always remember her birthday,27th february...whenever february arrive,i will always remember that date...so i calculate how long both me and her have become friends,and it's already 13 years..more than 10 years already...and i always assume that whenever i reach a new decade of my life,i will have a new life and new people around me...but this person,is still exist...and so because i still remember her and i also remember about her birthday and remind her about mine,she sent a comment at myspace to come to her house this coming saturday..

...

ayn.
ayn.

Feb 26, 2008 2:17 PM

alia!

datang umah aku sabtu ni!!
tau3!

nak wat wild party!
haha.


i'm dead...~~

cos to be honest,i don't think there will be some friends from my seksyen19 mates will be there...and i think most of the people that will come will be her sci-school's friends...haish2...i already refused to her about not going to the futsal that she once invited me...haish2...

nway...maybe i'll go..eventhough i'm not a wild woman and don't even know wild party,maybe i'll go...i hope liyana will be with me...hahaha...cos that person the best in make people comfortable...

liyana,help me will you??

ta then!
  • currently listening to Big Bang's my girl..
  • saw adzrin's family(if i'm not mistaken at Giant just now)

No comments: