29 February, 2008

a sigh of relief

A'kum n ello..

yeay!!!!it's not me..!!..it's not!..yahoo!!...how do i know?..cos i'm in an advanced class in this whole internet thing,so i know..

k..i'm not making sense cos i don't even tell you what happen,but this is something that you better not know....put your imagination and guess together and keep it to urself what you think had happened to me...hoho...

so,no stupid thoughts after this,hoho....i think nicely after this and not thinking about probs...better i start thinking about what i want for my birthday...mak cik azah already asked what i want...

k then..
tata!

i'm waiting for hani to call me or even pick me up to go to korean class place to settle the fee..
  • currently listening to Sekiyama Aika's aesthetic...
[hint:young guy+me]

No comments: