01 March, 2008

went around

A'kum n ello..

hoho...went to the korean class place yesterday(its 12.22am sat. time)...and then went searching for what i want for my birthday gift...hoho...i've been thinking what i want for some time and i think there really one thing that i didn't have personally with me,that is,a camera..hoho...i have my own computer(the iMac),my iPod(still bengong but i'm trying hard to know the prob of it),a cellphone...and now i think i want a camera..i'm not a photography sort of person..but i really want one right now cos i plan to go to many places later in the future and i think the camera can fulfill my desire to save some memories for me...huhu...

and so,i went to sunway pyramid and attracted to the sony t-70 camera...hoho...kinda expensive that thing...but i heard sony have a very good history of a long-life for their stuff..and i've been thinking about using the camera for more than 20years,so i think a sony camera is what i needed right now....hoho...if i'm not mistaken,that camera is a cybershot,the one that have nicholas teo as the model...hoho...anyway,i hope my dad will buy that for me cos i want it...i already sent a message to him that i want that thing...hoho..

i didn't get my P license yet,cos i have to wait for next week...but just now,i went out with my sis,drove around seksyen9...1st plan was visiting liyana at her house,but she informed me that's she was working...and then went to ainun's house...haha...i was arguing with my sis whether the carlights on or not while waiting for ainun to come out from her house...and then when ainun arrived,she took a look at mak cik azah's car and said that the light not even on...ceh~..the whole night i was driving the car,and the light not even on...but the car has some problems though..and i was hoping i'll get an auto car if i have a chance..hoho..

k then..
ta!
  • currently listening to WaT's Hajimete Umi wo Mita Toki ni wa
  • i'm kinda greedy eh..?

No comments: