10 March, 2008

Ucu's family send my Tuk Mak

A'kum n ello..

i'm beginning to write/type things according to the 'sound of the word' rather than using the 'correct word'...haish~~...thanks to my dear cousin for telling me about the 'accept not except' mistake before...but then i realize that i made the same mistake again at myspace..da....this not study for some months makes my life crumble with what words to use..lorh~...

btw,my grandma arrive at my home this morning with ucu's family...nothing much with them tho...there this cousin of mine called wawa, i told amalina about her cos she was her junior at mrsm muar....most people said that my face and wawa's are the same...and some ppl call us twin...haha...and wawa told me that amalina once showed a photo of me and her together...and then suddenly amalina said"yela,muke alia ngan ko same"...da...i was like'not this again?~'...

show you how similar we both are...~

so,are we the same??

then mak cik azah brought my grandma and ucu's family to bkt cerakah..i didn't go cos i was too tired cos of last night...and most of the time at home,i was watching Iryu2...hoho..the drama is soooo damn goooood!...hell the 3rd cd is having some prob rite now..haish..~..anyway,before that,amalina gave me a cake that she baked for me...the cake was good and nice and sweet..but kinda hard...ahah~!...but i take it as a sweet thing cos she was trying hard to make it nice and sweet just for my birthday...huhu...

on the night,have dinner at club shah alam with ucu's and pak itam's family..ur 'dear' cousin is not there,izzah~~!..haha...she currently working as a sales promoter at Olay shop at Giant...wanna attack her someday if i visit marjani and aqilah at their work...huhu..the dinner was nice..my appetite not that high like usual...and i currently have this likeness towards chinese tea...huhu...and the whole night,i snapped some pics using the camera...and during the dinner also,the jokes about Khir Toyo and his secret files are the main topic....hoho...

k then..that's all..
my grandma will be here for 10days...
ta again!
  • currently listening to NEWS' lady spider...
  • out to OU this tuesday....
  • and hakim told me that shazizan drive a mercedes sports car...whoa!

No comments: