27 March, 2008

aiman's birthday is today!

A'kum n ello..

it was aiman's birthday today..the one who came were some bunch of kids that were my neighbours...and ah hin,and alisa's friend and also a few cousins of mine...and also the whole of the ustaz's family(the one who always come every sunday morning for the mengaji and the religious' talk)....i was wondering where the hell are the mothers from this neighbourhood..?...the one that said about "ah~~aiman!".i was looking at the clock..and the 5pm arrow already past...where are those people..?...and then i found out from my sis,the neighbours couldn't come cos they didn't buy any presents for aiman...lorh~...like that kid is smart enough about receiving gift at the age of 1...~...i was glad that ah hin came...and hani called me telling that she will be a lil bit late...tho in my mind already know she'll definitely be very,very late cos i think she'll only come to pick me up to the korean class instead of have a bite to eat at the party cos i know she won't eat anything in the party and she'll try to avoid a place like that cos of her diet regime...haha...

and aqilah,najwa and nazneen,i was a lil upset that u didn't come...but nvr mind..u already said many sorry...hoho....treat me later~

and today's korean class was brilliant...haha...tho i still confuse some of the korean words...but have to try hard then...my 1st korean test was alright...haha...

k then..
tata!
  • currently listening to Micky Yoochun's my girlfriend...
  • Shinhwa's 10th annivesary...
  • NEWS new single...

hoho..how to spell apple,my dear?


micky yoochun is totally gile~


ahah~cute!go YUNHO!

No comments: