22 March, 2008

swimming and work~!

A'kum n ello..

so yesterday..went out with hani,aqilah and emi and also hani's sis...we went swimming...hoho..the same place like last time..and this time i wore a tight pants unlike last time that i didn't wear anything at my leg except my bare skin...so i'm comfortable swimming just like that...

and then,we went to OU...the 3 girls went to rock corner to get their hands on the ft island's album...but for the 2nd time,the shopkeeper said the album already sold out...aqilah told me they already called the rock corner to reserve the album at their shop,so they kinda mad,i think...and so hani and emi tried called rock corner again...but this time,the person on the phone said that the rock corner at subang parade the one who kept their reserve albums...so,off we then...went to subang parade...

tho before that we had lunch at this japanese restaurant called yoshi-something...forgot the name...ordered chicken teriyaki with rice...ahah...total delicious~!!

at subang parade,emi asked me and aqilah to sleep at her house...emi said the thing that i should buy is some panties cos i can borrow her clothes and all,but not her panties...hahaha...and then,after much thoughts,i said no to her but i told her that i plan to sleep at her house in april...ahah..aqilah said yes to emi,so she's the one who bought you-know-what and also a toothbrush....ahah...and then,i saw an ipod touch at this ipod shop...me and emi went to the shop while hani and aqilah walked together cos aqilah was asking her mother about the sleeping at emi's house...when i walked to the ipod shop,the chinese guy there said "ye kak??"...and then i said"adik~~~~"...ahah...and he said "ya adik??"..ahah...he showed me the ipod but i pointed at the ipod touch...and so he showed me that...me and emi were like kiddies cos the ipod touch is brilliant..touch2 and just using our fingers...haha....and emi asked about the ipod 80GB that the man showed us before..he said the 80gb ipod is rm938(i think)..we were like,"ehh???"...cos the ipod nano that my dad bought for me last time was rm900++...and now the price really decrease eh.?..when we already seen enough of it,the guy said"so,2 ipod ?"...he meant that we want to buy 2ipods...lorh~...i told him,i have to search for a job first...haha...

and nice thing...the kumon ppl called me...cos she's lazy to call all the 5 applicants(ie fatin aqilah,aqilah,hani and amalina and she's the one who said "i am lazy to call your other friends and you're lucky enough that i call you")..so she only called me...she said she only wants 3 out of 5 ppl to come work at kumon..i kinda think"ah~how about the other 2?"...but the lady answered my thoughts...she said if she have other problem later,she'll call the other 2...hani and aqilah who together applied with me told me that better the seksyen9 peeps work there..and don't mind about them...i kinda feel guilty..nway,asked fatin and amalina about it...they said ok about the work..

and so i called the lady this morning,and she said we can go work there at 4pm...the work last at 9pm tho..i have korean class on the night,but the lady is kind enough to let me off at 7pm...nice~...

tho i don't want to expect things too much after this...i'd already experience many promises but few did it...hoho..

and also another thing,last night..my dad called me to check my grandma's pulse...just wanna check if her blood pressure is alright or not..i was sleeping when he called me...and with my head totally black out and blank,i told my dad that i was sleeping at that time...and then i found out,after my sleep,that the adults told my grandma to sleep at the hospital..i dunno why...i'm a bad granddaughter eh..?...i told my grandma is she sick or not..obviously she said not...just make the old folk happy then...

k then..tata!
  • currently listening to The All-American Rejects' i'm waiting...
  • my darling changmin the cutest in music bank..!..
  • haha~


padan muka sama dia~~
hoho~

No comments: