19 March, 2008

good news and another hitting

A'kum n ello..

i hit something again...haish~...to be more specific,the car that i drove hit another 'thing' again..da~~...when will this hitting stop???...i was suppose to practice driving with hani and fatin teaching me...but when i reversed the car to go out from fatin's house,BAM!..hit the wall...da~~...and the left-side at back of the car,CRUSH!!!!..da...i dunno when this thing will stop...

anyway..i was at fatin aqilah's house during the afternoon..hani was there to help fatin clean the house...and i wanted to join them to ask hani to teach me how to park and my other weakness and all...and so i helped them cleaned all the things also...but i mostly read something rather than clean the things...ahah...

and then,i got a call from UPU...at that time,i was in the toilet..haha..the person told me that she's from UTM,Skudai...and wants me to come for an interview at Prescott Hotel,Klang..i was like,ehh???...an interview?..i didn't ask for the course tho..cos i was like "OK,OK"...and then...she said all and all...and after we hung up...i wrote all the things that she wants me to bring...lucky she didn't ask me for certificate and all...cos i'm not that good in receiving certificates..huhu...

k now..ta then..!..more later.kot.

No comments: