11 March, 2008

nice~

A'kum n ello..

the whole day,i watched Iryu2 form episode 6 till the last episode...hoho...Asada Ryuutaro kakoii!!!!!!!!....i want to be like him!...love his confidence and words...ahah...my pak su from batu pahat told me before while i was watching the drama,he said i am easily fooled by japanese...yeah rite..~...tho maybe i am...hahaha...i have to admit,my life is influenced by some japanese stuff..there was this part in saiyuki,the part that genjyo sanzo said that he hate rain....i kinda hate rain too cos for me,rain making me depress...and then,when people asked me why i want to learn medic,i told them cos of asada ryuutarou...haha...and when people asked what martial arts i want to learn if i have any chance?..i'll answer kendo..haha..and most of the stories that wrote are mostly shojo and some bit of shounen...ahah...i'm easily 'fooled' by japanese...da.~

went to the korean class today..still trauma to drive there...i don't know when will i forget about the incident..i know a hit like that is nothing...but i still want to perfect my driving a lil bit...if i have the confidence,i can do it..hoho....

and cos of the korean class..i can spell dong bang shin gi in hangeul...hoho...coolio~~...still need some practice in pronouncing the words...

ta then!
  • currently listening to Arashi's step and go..
  • still trying to ask my korean teacher what is You'll Never Walk Alone in korean...
  • FUKUYAMA MASAHARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: