24 March, 2008

what to do list

A'kum n ello..

k.wanna make a list..
  • buy a story book for sarjie that i promised last year.it'll be better if the book is from the king arthur's era..
  • pay my hutang to k-lun.rm30...
  • my hutang to liyana.rm18
  • my hutang to amalina.rm2
  • my share for the book that have dbsk's fan fiction.the book was bought by emi but i told her i will pay my share during the dbsk's concert but we didn't go together...
  • treat ah soon starbucks...
  • renew my LSCM membership before the end of March08..
  • buy emi's present.DBSK's tri-angle
  • treat maiz anything..
  • treat hani cos she always treat me...
  • ask shazizan to give me rm5..
  • learn how to park the car nicely and also try to remain calm and focus now that the proton already an auto car...
  • and also visit pak uda who is sick cos of the cancer attack..
  • memorize all the the korean words and also the introduction..
that's all maybe.
ta then!

No comments: