13 March, 2008

driving again~~

A'kum n ello...

yesterday i drove a car...and i hit a divider..and this time,is a total hit and without a jpj beside me...hahaha....and again,the nervous breakdown happen again...

and today,my 1st bro asked me to join him sent alisa to her saloon...i reluctantly follow....cos i was watching Galileo at that time and also i wasn't in the mood to drive...amin[my bro] drove when we were sending her...and on the way back,he said he wanted me to drive....obviously i panic...i mean,i'm not even ready and all and i thought he'll be the driver from start to finish(just when i was beginning to feel happy to see him sitting in the driving seat)...lorh~...

but so,i said ok to him...so i drove the car...and have to face for the 1st time,the roundabout..the place that many of my friends that didn't have their driving lesson at metro failed at...at 1st,i was like,OH MY~~(million times)...and lucky me,my 1st bro is not like my 2nd bro(who love to bebel),my sis(who love to shriek),the nagger(who love to nag) and the jpj test(who love to shout)...lucky2~....he just said nicely to me and wants me to do things slowly...cool~...that's what i need...

and what i have to do right is settle my nerve..when will this panic thing stop,i dunno...yesterday,my feet shook uncontrollably on the clutch...heh~...i think i have to see a doctor to check my nervous system...maybe the pituitary gland...or that thalamus(??) thing...i think that's the correct word,whatever..my bio is b4...~~

ta then~

No comments: