07 March, 2008

times square!tralala!

A'kum n ello..

today is one of the best day in my life!!..hoho...hang out with them really make me feel HAHAHAAHA all the way...hahaha...

went to Times Square with hani,amalina and liyana...went there by bus...and trust me,i don't want to go there by bus...my 1st experience told me that don't go KL by bus...haha...cos too many people and thus make touching2 happen more...

arrive at Times Square and immediately went to Shabu Shabu...i didn't have breakfast during the morning and my tummy rumble like crazy..took many pics in the shabu2 place..order the tomyam and chicken soup...and cos liyana's(and also farahin's money) money the one who will be used to pay for the shabu2,we ordered tempura and gyoza and hani and amalina both ordered this weird drinks....(like usual,i oredered warm water as my drink)

after that,we went to the surau cos hani wanted to pray...and then went to Qbox for karaoke..!!...hahahaha...the list of the songs we sang:
  • T.A.T.U-all the things she said
  • ABBA-dancing queen
  • The Beatles-i want to hold your hand
  • Linkin Park-in the end
  • Backstreet Boys-i want it that way
  • Westlife-uptown girl
  • Avril Lavigne-complicated
  • Celine Dion-my heart will go on
  • Simple Plan-perfect
  • N'sync-bye bye bye
hoho...liyana told us that she saw and old couple look at our karoke room when we sang The Beatles' i want to hold your hand..ahah..maybe they didn't expect us to sing that song...haha...that old song really the interesting song of the day i think..haha...very tired after sang all those songs with just few seconds of break..haha...the Simple Plan's song was emotional for me cos the lyric of the song remind me of my dad,and i was thinking about how imperfect of me being his daughter nowadays,i wish i can give something good after this...hrm...

and then,went to the SM(not that SM Entertainment) shop that full of magazines...and saw this mag that have DBSK on the cover...the mag also gave Fahrenheit's postcard,and the mag have all stuff of DBSK's news in it(and i don't understand anything cos it's in chinese)...and both me and hani bought it...that's the cheapest mag that have ALL THINGS ABOUT DBSK!others are too expensive...and the shopkeeper told us that we better buy this immediately cos the mag always sold out fast..huhu...

and then went to the cd shop that sell cheap cds...and i asked liyana to buy Iryu2 cos i told her to buy that for my birthday...after some pleading and a lil bit of force,she bought it for me...hoho...I LOVE HER!...tho that really bad of me...sorry2~...and then found out that Galileo dvd is RM39.90 instead RM19.90 that emi told me about....i asked amalina to buy that dvd for me for my birthday before this and i told her that the dvd is rm19.90...haish...but with another pleading to her,tho i added RM10 and hani also added another RM10 for amalina,she bought Galileo dvd for me...hoho...the dvds that i want very much are in my hands right now!!..yeay..!!...AMALINA(and hani) JOAHEYO!!!...

and then went to sg wang to snap some pics at the purikura(??=japanese photobooth) there...amalina really want to have some pics like that with us...so we went...we took the pics twice...1st time was hectic cos hani was like her usual self,being panic every time(haha~!) to have good pose...and when we want to edit the pics from the booth,we forgot to edit another 2(i think) pics cos of the limited time..and both of that pics were really good pose from me and amalina..but bcos we didn't edit it,we didn't choose it for print out...and cos the 1st pics from the 1st booth was not that satisfying as we hope,we took another pics from another booth,a cheaper one(hoho.i didn't pay hani yet)..and the 2nd one was better...hoho...

and cos i have my OWN CAMERA,i snapped many pics....haha...my new hobby..haha...i don't like to snap my own face,tho i like to snap other people faces more...aha...

k then..too long now..
many things to come after this..tata then!
  • currently listening to Jordin Sparks' no air(feat. Chris Brown)
  • my old friend,Syabil invited me to his birthday party tomorrow...
  • hahahahaha~
  • don't want to go cos i'll meet my old-crush and later he and his friends will talk about man utd achievement nowadays...shh~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE WANT PIC..LOL..
good one..
kt panic dh biase tp kalo kt xpanic awk kene risau..
ade something wrongla 2..LOL..

p/s: i'm here already ajumma..hehe..ah, nyampah gile kene wat word verification..

Alia Liverpool said...

hahaha...
btul2 part kene worry tu..
pelik la plak kalo awk duk senyap tetibe tenang..
haha..

blogger ni slalu byk sgt spam..
dats why kene word verification...
bear with it lor~