07 March, 2008

my birthday day

A'kum n ello...

so..the story about my birthday...already end though..but it just the day..the presents still ongoing..hahaha..i'm waiting for it, my fellow friends..~~...haha...

anyway...today started nicely cos LIVERPOOL WON!...hoho..torres made a hatrick...and the team won 4-0 and the best thing,they won on my birthday though it was 5th march UK time during the match...but whatever,no difference..huhu..

and i got my P licence today...hani drove me to Metro...hoho..she's the best..!...and while she drove,she was driving on the Metro's jpj test's road....and saw some bunch of peeps having their test..and when hani sent me home,i told my sis to go with me to aina's house to give her P license cos i even asked for hers...and then my sis told me to visit liyana cos i told her that she was planning to bake shepherd's pie for farahin cos she couldn't go to Times Square with us tomorrow...and then...farahin wanted me to send her to Dani Dana...i told liyana to drive her there cos i already reserve for hani to be the 1st friend that i'll drive for....and then,when we were at dani dana..nothing much happen,maiz treated me Milo cos i asked her to cos it was my birthday....and then went to mall with liyana and my sis...and played in the arcade,ah!..btw,liyana got a new camera!..that nice sony t70 that i want very much!!!..ah~~!!..nvm~..then..went to reject shop...tried some clothes...and took some pics of it using liyana's new camera...hoho...and then...the nightmare begin~

it was my 1st time after all,i know how to park the car,but i dunno how to go out from it...and damn it was bad,very2 bad...i reversed the car,but i was blank to think about which direction for me to handle the steering...it was my 1st time after all and i was too lucky to pass the jpj test...cos after i reversed and did all those things to handle the car...i hit the car beside me...haish2..lucky nothing harm happen to it...but i think the sound of the hitting was loud...cos the restaurant near us look at us...and cos i was panic and already lose my temper to my lil sis cos being irritating and made me panic all the time,a woman came to me with her boyfriend...she said she wanna help us...and without feeling embarassed or something like that,i told the woman that it was my 1st day having my license...and i repeatedly saying sorry after that..and wow,she was nice..she said never mind and all and it was nothing...and after that,i told liyana to drive the car cos i was too shocked to drive...i'm immature in this driving thingy after all..

and then,i was being moody all the way..and i nearly forgot it was birthday...but hani came to my house to fetch me for the korean class....she stopped by for awhile to pray...and nice,she knew i was moody..i told her the reason on the way to fetch her sis from her fencing class...and my good mood came back...hoho....the korean class was awesome....father is 'a-beo-ji' in korean..not 'a-bo-ji'...hrm..nice~...tho today's stuff was harder than ever....and so i went home and saw my family,looking tired waiting for me to celebrate my birthday..

and the celebration?...i dunno which one is worst,last year or this year...last year,mak cik azah cried suddenly...then this year,my stupid lil sis cried cos of some thing that i'm not even bother about...and it was sorrow....the only people who look happy were my maid,me and my brother...haish~...i want to keep quiet about the sorrowful chill around us,but after they sang happy birthday song and i blew the candle,i looked at the faces of the people around me,and i yelled at them"apehal sorrow smacam ni?????amin je yang senyum time birthday ni"...da..i was mad...but i tried to make it like it was no big deal,and tho i felt upset cos it was my birthday after all.....my father gave an excuse,"sape la yg celebrate birthday pukul 10"...mak cik azah agree with him...and my sis still sad...and my bro told them"ade org celebrate kul 12"...yeay to him!...the present part was alright...thought it was too fast...i found out,my father was rushing things early cos he had a plan with his friend to go out,nice~..what a night for me...my sis gave me this small chinese ship(a miniature) and some stationary,my bro gave me a this korean stuff(more like a thing to show off),aiman gave me a doll(the doll looks like me when i was a kid,but without the blond hair),my maid gave me some bunch of panties(yeah~),mak cik azah gave a blouse and my dad gave me a camera,though it was only a Nikon Coolpix s200,it's still a camera..hoho...

and my dad suddenly become moody after that,maybe cos i asked for a camera from him...haish..~...i feel upset about this...

lucky that my friends are many and i'm waiting for their gifts after this...ahaha..

and i called hani after that using my cellphone...for 7days,i can call hani for free..hoho..it's a birthday gift from celcom..haha...and we talked about many things..hani even use the loudspeaker so she can 'take care' of her room..haha...and she told me to online before 12am,7th march...luckily i online on 11.55am..cos she made a vid for me at youtube,a tribute for my birthday!...huhu...i nearly in tears watching it..huhu...and i was so happy when she put xabi's halfway goal in it too....huhu..I LOVE YOU,dear HANIYANA!...HANIYANA JOAHEYO!...huhu..

k..
that's all then..
the pic of my pressies will be shown letter...
cos Insyaallah tomorrow,liyana and amalina will buy my presents for me...
huhu..

Likable or Not starto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dunno whether to laugh or to feel pity for u.. too many things happened! 1st ur driving, 2nd ur birthday at 10!, 3rd ur sis' crying(?)-wat happened to her?, 4th ur dad was moody? 5th...u got interesting bday presents...
(still need a liverpool scarf?)

Alia Liverpool said...

ah...pity me~

nway..u MUST give me a present!...hahaha...

and btw,i hope u know which scarf i mean...the one that when the Liverpool supporters holding when they sing You'll Never Walk Along before a match...that one..

and last time i check,the thing is 200+...do u really want to buy that..?..i kinda feel guilty asking u that kind of expensive stuff..