06 March, 2008

birthday !wishes!

A'kum n ello..

the clock struck 12am already..and today is MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!...yahoo!...MY BIRTHDAY!..lalala...i'm 18!...i can watch 18PG movie!!..hoho..so later when i go to any cinema..i don't need to look to any of the 18PG and 18SX symbol anymore...hoho...

anyway..before midnight just now,hani told me to do something crazy before i'm 18...so i asked liyana what to do..and she wants me to buzz all the people that are online in my contact list at YM...and tell them that ' Liyana is madly deeply and fiercely in love with jason castro'...and so..i did that...and then hani wants me to say this" I'M GOING TO GO TO A DIFFERENT WORLD WHICH IS THE 18 YEARS OLD PEEPS WORLD..BUT B4 I LEAVE MY 17 YEARS OLD, REMEMBER, CHANGMIN IS MINE, JASON CASTRO IS LIYANA's AND JIYONG AND JANG GEUN SUK IS HANI's"..and the emi wants me to send this " i love shabu shabu"...hoho...it was a lil bit hard...cos i sent it to 13 people..and all 13 people replied back to me..and have to explain the reason i did it...ahah...

anyway..hani was the 1st person wished me...she called me 3minutes earlier...and then we waited until 12am..and then,tralala,she wished me..she sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY in english and korean..hoho...tho i totally reserved for her to be the 1st one to wish me..huhu...and then farahin called me...ahah...anan sent a sms to me...asking me out tomorrow so that he can treat me nasi pataya and tomyam and fresh orange...ahah...i can postpone it later tho cos i have to go to korean class early..but this food~~...woo..i love this food!!!...it's kinda hard for me to refuse...so i asked anan to do it early or something...but if things become difficult,have to postpone later then..tho i dunno when is the time i'm not bz after that..ahah..

anyway..these are the wishes that i got from my friends just now..hoho...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALIA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

(she also sang another one in korean.though it's hard to change it to abc words)
-Hani Jiyong[call]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIA
AWAK OFFICIALLY DAH TUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
AAAAA
-Hani Jiyong[ym]


saengilchukha hamnida~
-Ah Hin[call]


HAPPEE 18th bday ALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Liyana Giler[ym]


Happy bufday alia
-Amalina Mel[ym]


happy bady!
bday*
yay
sama 18
:D
생일축하 합니다~ 생일 축하 합니다~ 생일 축하해요~~
생일축하 합니다~ 생일 축하 합니다~ 생일 축하해요~~
-Emi Miyuu[ym]


lg brape minit je
ehhh
da kul 12 ekh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALIA OTHMAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUU..
-dear couz,izzah fadzlani[ym]


Hey.hapy bday 2 u.Msti ko ingt aku xigt kn?Haha.Pape pn.May this year brings more hapyness 2 u.Gud luck la 2k liverpool.Team aku tngl real mdrd je.2 pn xde arapn sgt sbb ramai injrd.Nk aku blanje ko nasi pataya ngn semangkuk tomyam n fresh oren?Hehe.Mkanan fav. n mnmn fav. ko kn?Esk kalu ptg free aku ambek ko kt umah. Aku blanje ko.Aku skang keje ngan mak aku.So,xtau lg balek kul bape.Nk x g?Aku tgh off nk blanje ni.Xkan xnk kot.Huhu.
-Anan[sms]


Hepi bday alia!May all ur dreams come true!
-Ainun Botox(she was using her mother's phone)[sms]

ni ainaa
-Ainun Botox(still using her mother's)XD[sms]


happy b'day!!!!!!!!!!
awk dah tuaaaaaaaaaa
tahniah
-Fatin Aqilah[ym]


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIA!
*hugs&kisses*
HOPE UR WICHES COME TRUE!
*MUAH*
-Sheng Xiong[ym]

owh
eh
happy birthday!
-Fatin Hashim[ym]


ALAMAK
6/3..
HAPEEEE BURFDAAAAAAAAYYYYY ALIAAAAAAAAAA
-Tiron[ym]


생일축하 합니다~ 생일 축하 합니다~ 생일 축하해요~~
(happy birthday korean version)
-Aqilah[ym]

cool then..hoho...
that's all..
hoho..
love my friends so much..!

and just now,my another dear cousin,Noi sent me a sms telling me that she already bought Lovely Complex dvd for me...yeay!!!!...I LOVE YOU!!!

k then..
tata!

  • currently listening to Ashlee Simpson's outta my head..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Alia,
Happy 18th Birthday. Hope your future undertakings will be all the way successful. what do u want for your birthday? apart from the camera?
-DD-

Alia Liverpool said...

dunno..
other than the camera..
i'm already happy..
maybe a liverpool banner,i mean the scarf..hoho...