20 March, 2008

mad,mad bloody mad

A'kum n ello...

i'm a very moody person..and when ppl ask me what i hate the most,i'll say man utd and israel...other than that,maybe like last-minute decision,nagger and everything that make me mad at that something..

and so here i have to admit that i had realize i dislike many things...especially that 'things' are human beings...i'm hypocrite for saying such a very nice thing when talking to a person that he/she thought of me as a very nice lass but the truth,i dislike that person...i said bad things about them and all...

and now i realize,when people thought i'm concerned about them,actually i'm thinking about how stupid they really are...no offense,think of the reality,people around you just think they're good in everything and when probs happen,they mad at someone else....

i,myself is not thinking that i didn't realize how bad i am in front of people's eyes...just few days ago,there this friend of mine who had a crush on me before but don't want to admit about it cos of my looks...ahah~...and i know what other people said about 'alia thinks she's too nice.she doesn't know what other people think about her'...ahahah~..you think i care...i love everything about me...my open personality is something that i really like...maybe my direct personality is too much,but why must i care about feeling embarassed if its not something bad..?...haish..people nowadays...

and especially when this time,when people think they know everything...blahaha..i think they should just shut up...saying something like"alia,you should do that and that"..and etc....tralala...that's annoying...i know some people understand me...very well appreciate about that..but i think some people ought to not bother me..i mean,don't even try to show that you understand me and all...just make me happy and just smile....

i'm stress right now..cos all this stupid after spm,future thing...just shut up already..i want to do this step by step...and not some 'i think you can do better','change the way ur study','do want to go to that medic school?i call that place'..and all and all and all...lalala...shito~....all those crappy questions,can't they ask something with care and without expectation and also not disturbing and all..?..and also one by one??..i couldn't even answer it!...this people annoyed me to death and make me wanna yell to them to shut up..

but i can't cos i'm nice alia,who moody and also hypocrite..nice~

shito~
ceh~

No comments: