12 March, 2008

spm result

A'kum n ello..

so..i got my result..it was disappointing...i expect more...tho what i want from the start to get more than 5As....but kinda made me go 'grrr' when what i got is an exact 5As...da..!!...it was upsetting...some of my friends are better than me...and i have a lil bit of regret that i can have more than 5As cos i waste all my time doing something...but still,its the past...and a lil bit of regret like that is not something worth bothering to care...and so i have to be happy that i got 5...hoho..

i kinda feel happy that my add math got C5 cos i thought i'll get worst than that...tho i hope that my physics is a A or B...but i got a C..!...haish...my bio was B...kinda surprising cos i went to the concert...and got that...and my akaun was better than my bio cos my bio is B4...and akaun was B3...and my stupid bro in terengganu was surprised to see me score B3 in akaun...ahahah..~...do u think i'm that stupid in akaun,my dear bro??

so,the conclusion of my results,i got 5As..3A1,2A2,2B3,1B4,3C5...haish~~....this is the result of last minute study...haish2....

anyway..everybody think i got a nice result,i was like grrrrr...and i don't think i want to ask anything from my father...i disappoint him...

and also,mak cik azah wants me to search for some private medical college..she wants me to check the fees and all..and she thinks its better for me to go to private college instead of matriks cos i can directly learn what i want instead of just studying for 2 years in matriks and didn't get what i what..hrm..~..

i think that's a nice idea then...just that the thought of private college is kinda freak me out...
ahah~

so all and all,i just have to be happy and look to the future cos 5As are not that bad..just less than what i expect only...and i think i have to be glad today cos Liverpool WON and the waiting for the results already end..hoho..

tata then!
  • currently listening to Miley Cyrus's see you again...
  • congrats to the all the peeps then~

4 comments:

¿n0die? said...

liyana, CONGRATS ;)
ok. here it goes.

mmg btol, kte rse cemburu dgn kjayaan rakan2 kte. n mmg benar musuh kte yg sbenar adalah rakan2 disekeliling.

but bare in mind dat ur journey has just started. its far away, long wif up & down.

let us c them wif a big smile today but let 1day, they c us wif proud!

i believe ur strenght are far better than mine. never give up! ;)

Alia Liverpool said...

nodie..

name saye alia lorh..
slah org la plak ni..~~~

:C

¿n0die? said...

eh2..ahahaha!!
xda, time tu bru msg minah tu.
then, u lak kwn de kn? kehkehkeh!
nk i delete n retype blk? ;P
sory!! hahahahahaqhahahah!!!

Alia Liverpool said...

ahah..
no need..
sbb slalu sgt org panggil i liyana..
so rasa cam kamu ni slah org ke pe..
ahah