03 March, 2008

nice nice nice!upset and sad?yeah

A'kum n ello..

this past few days were awesome days for me...!..huhu..i passed my driving test(thursday),went out with hani(friday),my ipod is back from the dead(saturday) and Liverpool won just now(sunday)..hoho...nice~~~!!!!...i'm very2 happy!!...though something sad and upsetting thing still happen on these days...but i bear with it...

i was upset about my dear lil sis and my 2nd bro...my,my,this people,i dunno until when i can resist my desire to hit them...my lil sis is nearly becoming a bitch cos of her annoying whining but i let her slide cos she's 16 after all(the year of the rebel) and my 2nd bro,he is becoming a major wannabe and poyos~...haish2...and i wonder when this people will stop their narrow-minded brain...and just this morning,my brother was like a kid cos he was having fun saying BODO to me...and when i just ignored that bratty comment,he said i was angry...k then,naturally,i am angry...but why must i care about that kind of stuff..maybe this kind of person need a reply like this "ko yg bodoh,bodo"....usually,i'll say something like this,but my mood was too good nowadays,so i don't want something stupid like that to bother me...yeay!..my ipod is alive!!!...LIVERPOOL WON!...xabi's cool pass!!...SHIGE NEARLY NAKED!!!...woo~~~!!!

the sad thing of the day,my mak long from batu pahat called my home..she had a happy tone when i answered the phone...then suddenly she asked for my dad...my dad wasn't home,i told her that...and then she said she wanna talk to mak cik azah..and suddenly,her voice was like cracking...i mean,she was sobbing~...i was like"err..nape mak long??"...and then i told her to wait and i let mak cik azah talked to her...the whole family of mine was like,too quiet when i informed them that mak long was crying...and we try really hard not to think about something bad....and then,we found out that my grandma was like being stubborn about wanting to go to Shah Alam...my grandma even packed her bag in the last 2 days cos she was getting ready to go to Shah Alam..and when mak long called,my dear grandma still stubborn about going to Shah Alam and she said she didn't mind if her daughter(my mak long) didn't let her,cos she can go there by bus...my mak long was crying cos she felt like she was being a bad daughter to her mother...da..my dear tuk mak,i think her alzheimer nearly gotten her...ah~...hope her well~

k then..tata!

No comments: