05 March, 2008

rambling

A'kum n ello..

i'm bored..
i can understand why emi didn't online right now..
maybe she currently going out with her family celebrating her birthday..
hoho..
nice~...

the only person that will celebrate with me tomorrow outside my home will be hani..
cos i'll be with her when we're going to the korean class..
hoho..
nice2~
i hope she treat me that new mcSaver chicken wrapper thing..
so delicious..
hoho~~!!

anyway..
no Liverpool vs West Ham match shown on tv later..
cos this week is Champions League week,so espn and starsports only show the CL matches..
so no Liverpool match for me to watch on the morning of my birthday..
and so,i have to wait for the internet to give the latest score or maybe any sms alert telling me about the match..
s
anyway,this kinda late but nvm about it..
SPM result will be out next week,wednesday i think...not that i have anything to change...
just have to pray harder than the last time i did for my jpj test..
cos only this thing i can do to help me confident and happy..

and also,the hanging out with Liyana and Farahin(their treat!) is planned to be this Friday..
i told liyana to make it before the day of the spm result cos we don't want things like "ah,baper A ko dapat??"...that question will ruin the mood of happiness...
we thought about going tomorrow,but hani and amalina can't go cos they have something to do...
i have korean class on the night,and also,if there are no problem about my P license,maybe i have to take the license tomorrow...
and so,cos many things have to happen on the day of my birthday...
so they have to postpone it to friday..
but another prob after that..
ah hin couldn't join us on that day cos of work..
and liyana said she can't treat us if farahin doesn't join us..
haish2..
just when things nearly smooth..~~~
and also,emi couldn't join too cos her mother doesn't let her out before the pilihan raya thing
[it's obvious tho,BN will win.you like it or not,this party will win.the best thing to see rite now about this national poll is who will get Kelantan.and i was an anti-BN before.now i don't want to choose anybody cos no change happen without me involve in it.so why must i care?]

and also another thing,
mak cik azah will take me and the other peeps to MINES!
yeay!
ICE,ICE!!!

ta then!
  • currently listening to NEWS's lady spider..

No comments: