14 March, 2008

future,right~

A'kum n ello...

so,the words now about 'WHAT NOW AFTER SPM RESULT"...heh?...so like i already plan since young,i want to be a doctor..but with my bio is only b4,and chem is only c5...it was like hell,no way i can...but whatever..as long i can do have the mind and all,i can do it...though i think it'll take long for me to achieve my dream and also not just long,but also tough,i know i can...haha...

so my dad asked me am i really sure about taking medic...i watched Iryu and i was totally absorbed about the surgery and all...and since i was young,whenever my mother asked me what i want to do,i told her i want to be a doctor..and when i watch a Liverpool match,i'll be attracted to the Liverpool medical stuff cos can handle all the guys...and when i see sick people,i feel like i want to cure the pain-mentally and physically...and the only thing i don't like about being a doctor is only the tough life of being unsocial and can't be a good woman and loveless,a common thing that happen to women that took medic as their option,and what a big prob it is...

so i'm thinking nicely,but with my father being like unsupportive and with his annoying tone asking me about my future,i kinda feel exhausted in choosing...i wonder what that old man wants me to be..?...haish...he dampens my spirit every time i want to choose what i want..haish~...and so right now,i still didn't apply my jpa cos i lose the mood to do it...i want a free mood with no feeling of unhappiness around me...so,i have to pray what the best for me....lallalala.~~

how much i need a nice sleep in a jacuzzi right now..
and also a holiday..
a very2 nice holiday...
with a very loud karaoke...
woo~~
nice~~
  • currently listening to DBSK's runaway...

No comments: