18 February, 2008

what i want eh?

A'kum n ello..

hoho..haven't been dizzy for some time...maybe cos i didn't sleep at 4am like usual nowadays..hoho...anyway..my confidence on Liverpool increase rapidly since yesterday cos i know,Liverpool is the only team that give me happiness and passion,especially that this team nearly take my half life since the Istanbul day..hoho...

been watching the calendar nowadays..and i still don't know what i want for my birthday...i've been looking at magazines and newspapers for some new things that interest me...and like right now,nothing happy me...haish2...saw the new iPod touch...but i don't think i want it eventhough the thing really look amazing...8GB and cost rm1300++...and can play the internet,youtube and some sort..kinda interesting,but i feel guilty if i ask that especially its more than rm1000 and also cos my ipod nano is kinda stupid right now...

i'll try to make a list about what i think i want..
  • a camera:already have,and i think i can use my own cellphone but i'm not that photography sort of person..
  • a cellphone:pergh,the current phone nearly age 1 year why must a new one..?
  • a laptop:tralala,i still love my iMac...
  • an iPod:argh!!!!
  • a Liverpool scarf:i really2 want it,but i think its better if i'm the one who buy it using my own money,eventho very expensive..
  • a Liverpool jersey(original):change the carlsberg first,mr liverpool,so i can wear it with pride and honour.
  • a Liverpool shirt with just logo and no carlsberg:already ask liyana to buy it..
  • Japanese DVDs:Galileo,Nodame&Iryu2.i think i'll ask my friends to give me this stuff instead of my father..
  • Spa:still not ready to show some skins to the world.
  • Books:some books are crappy nowadays.
  • perfume:my late-mum perfumes are still wangi~~~~
  • a car: -.-"
ah~still dunno..have to search more at the internet..

ta then!
  • currently listening to the Used's all that i've got

No comments: