02 February, 2008

donkey game!!

A'kum n ello..

went to pak cik rashdan's new house today...the house is neater now...last time when i went there with my father to take aiman,the house was messy and dusty..and now it was alright eventhough the tv isn't on yet....

the kids were too active tho...the lil boy,his name is muaz..showed me this Donkey card-game,you know the card-play thing,the Donkey game,he showed us and i told him lets play the cards...and so yeah,we asked my sis and muaz's sis to join us...FYI,muaz is 6 year old...so he is very childish and very naughty and dunno how to play the game and he also can speak chinese that no people know if what he said is chinese or not...anyway..we played the game,the 1st game was crack..pak cik rashdan helped his son played cos his son really dunno how to organize the cards and everybody know he has the Donkey...and then..when the 1st game nearly end,it was between me and him...and when it was my turn to pick his card,i touched the Donkey,but that Muaz was too excited and not knowing what he's doing,so he shout "DONKEY!!!"...so i know i nearly picked the wrong card,so after that i picked the other one..hoho...and so muaz lost...but the 2nd game,it was between me and him again cos my sis and muaz's sis already end the game earlier,but that 2nd time,i lose...i don't think muaz even know he beat me cos i'm the one who shout "ah~~~kalah!!!"...but when i shout that,muaz was so happy like he know how he won me....lorh~..but still,we played the game again,and lucky i won...even beat my sis..haha..she's good in this card game..so i'm happy..haha..~

anyway...hani plan to go swimming this Monday..i was thrilled when i know that..but then i realize that i'm having my 'holiday' right now...lorh~...but i think maybe i'll go cos wanna watch them play the water...huhu...and also,hani called this afternoon telling me about the korean class...very expensive,but better than the english class fee that my friends are having right now...so my task after this is asking my father if i can join the class...though the class is korean class,i think that'll be okay cos maybe i'll go to Korea instead of Japan...Japan is too expensive...a coke cost about rm20....

k then..
ta!
  • currently listening to Tackey&Tsubasa's samurai...

No comments: