04 February, 2008

stupid Guide

A'kum n ello...

i was in a piss mood just now...and now i'm a lil bit happy cos i'd already watch DBSK's full purple line pv...hoho~~!!!!...coolio!!

anyway...i was pissed cos nobody in my house,especially my dear father,is not helping me with the IPTA thing...what the heck??...and if i choose something other that his precious science courses,i think he will get a big surprise...urgh!....lucky izza and naniko helping me with this...lucky my dear cousin support me and remind me about the future than my will-come-true ambition..i really need that kind of reminder,and thanks to naniko for helping me by explained all those complicated phrase for the ipta thing...that really help me a lot eventhough in the end i didn't finish the whole thing and now i have only 2 chances to kemaskini the application form...yeah2...both of them really help me a lot,but a guidance from someone that i really trusted my whole life is what i need the most right now..but what an idea~~...that idea just make me piss more and more...

why didn't that old man help me.????...is the tv that important than me...???...ooh~~~!!!!..lucky i need that tv as much as i want the internet,so i don't mind that ignorance of him..haish..~

anyway...saw the full purple line mv..very2 cool!!!...huhu...many dances and that's what i like most about dbsk...they have really,really cool dance...and after i watched the whole vid,i was very2 satisfied cos the 1.15min-japanese pv was not that satisfying for me...and now the whole vid just show more scenes and i love it...and in the end,i said"PUAS~~~!!!"...my bro heard that..so he said,"apa yg puas nye alia?"...he meant it like i only satisfied by just looking at the dbsk boys..don't want to comment about that cos the boys are really2 good in that mv and i was too excited with it,except that this vid is korean,not japanese..and cos i frequently heard the japanese version than the korean,so i kinda feel weird when i heard it...whatever,nothing matters if you love the boys...anyway,DBSK's fan club,Cassiopeia record the MOST BIGGEST FANCLUB OF AN ARTIST in the GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS 2008....and that's only the official members and it didn't count the unofficial yet..woo..~~...the Cassiopeias are rich..that's why the fan club is BIG!!!

ta then!
  • currently listening to J's fly away...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if u still need someone to help u out with the IPTA thingy , i'll be gladly can help u.

-DD-

Alia Liverpool said...

good,when will you help me then..?..plenty questions to ask...and also if you mind,help me practice driving the car also..haha..

Anonymous said...

hehe, it will be fun...nanti i'll pick u up..i think i will be madly screaming at u if u mistakenly change the 1st gear to reverse gear! :P
nanti i tell u when ya..

Alia Liverpool said...

ahah...try not to talk too much when i'm driving so dat i won't get piss off or something..huhu...