31 January, 2010

top up story.

A'kum n ello...

my dad top-up for me la.

haha.

he tried to top-up for my brother,then he asked me if my brother is using 017********* and i said yeah, then i remembered that my brother changed his maxis line to celcom and there this note from cimbclicks that said they can't reload for the people that change their previous telco to celcom.

so,my father end up log-out from his cimbclicks.

then i said "top up for me also,please"

then he said "already log out la"

i replied back "log back in,then"

he logged in, then my phone already top-up.hoho.

thank you,dear ayah. u're the nicest.

ps: i originally asked him to give some money for the fuel. but he end up top-up for me. never mind then.

another ps: that TRAX song from this blog's playlist is playing non-stop,still not boring me.haha.

No comments: