23 January, 2010

no api.

A'kum n ello...

i'm a very loser person today. now i know why Potato Couch is even a word.

with my PINK BAGGY PANTS that looks like Penguin's(the batman's villain) pants,with a big buttoned-shirt, i really look like a loser.

tho i can understand why i look like this.this all bcos of me want to find some freedom in a nice weekend after 4days and 2hours of study the difficult stuff about microbe.

aih~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

btw, i slept quite early last night. around 11pm, i think. i was really tired after minutes of walking to Padang Kawad from my faculty. and bcos of my early go-to-bed, i missed 1N2D.

oh damn.
HOW COULD I MISS THAT SHOW ESPECIALLY THAT LAST NIGHT'S SHOW HAVE KIM JONG MIN IN IT????????

oh damn.
I MISSED KIM JONG MIN'S 1ST APPEARANCE AFTER HIS RELEASE FROM ARMY.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


seriously lor.how could i miss that show after all day been thinking about it??

....

....
...

oh. DID I MENTION I SLEEP EARLY?

so i really did sleep early. but i didn't really have a nice sleep. you wanna know why? cos around 3am this morning, i felt quite hot;no windy air from the fan above. i was quite sweaty. but i really was sleepy, so i just ignored it.

then, i opened my eyes for a lil while. i looked at the fan, and it wasn't moving. ai~~ no electricity la. still,i ignored it. i continue my sleep.

i looked at the window. saw that it was very dark outside. even neighbours lights are off.so i walked downstairs and looked at the fuse box and pushed it on. the electricity was on after that. then i looked outside. it was really2 dark, very2 dark. and i felt very2 alone. i dunno what to do. nobody around me......

then i realized that all the italic-font story above was all a dream. i opened my eyes, and saw that the fan wasn't spinning.so in this real life, i looked at the window,and saw that the neighbours house are all alright. so i went downstairs,and checked the fused box and on the switch. the electricity was back on. so i went to the bathroom and did my number 1. but then, the lights suddenly off.

so i pushed on the fuse again. electricity appeared. after 3minutes, off again. then i switched it on. again, it went off.

all of that happened about 7 times.

and when my brother switched on the fuse, the electricity was back for about 15minutes. then it tripped again.

i,at that time,already sleeping,and i had to wake up early to drive to the market.

then, the electricity was back on. and continue till now.except that, the ground floor is alright, but the lights and fans at the 1st floor is not okay (except my father's room).

ok. maybe i'll feel hot and dark after this with no light and fan, but the internet is alright and also the tv.so i think things are ok.

ok. not really.

THE HOUSE WILL BE VERY2 DARK LIKE A HAUNTED HOUSE. AND WATCHING TV IN THE DARK IS NOT GOOD FOR MY ALREADY DEFECTIVE EYES. AND HOW CAN I WATCH MY DOWNLOAD VIDEOS IN A QUIET PLACE AFTER THIS IF MY ROOM IS HOT AND DARK? AND I REALLY NOT GOOD IN SHOWERING IN THE DARK. OH SERIOUSLY.

my house is really in a bad state.one by one,problems happen. just like Liverpool. at least Liverpool is improving right now.so things are good. but this house is really weird. 1st,the gate.then, the leakage. then, the computer that always shut down by itself. now, the electricity.

oh damn. (all of this with my father's money,but i'm the one who did all of these) i paid the bills, i paid the taxes. i paid the internet. and WHY THE HELL PROBLEMS STILL APPEAR??????

oh seriously. and my brother thinks i'm a little princess who did nothing in this house.

oh yeah? you took my petrol money. i had to ask my friend to drive me to Petaling Jaya to buy the cartridge for the Rx. and i have to pay the bills that appear every month. and i have a BROTHER THAT PATHETICALLY HAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S GIRLFRIEND ON HIS PHONE WALLPAPER.

and you think i'm being a princess here????

ok now.

tata!

No comments: