22 January, 2010

read if you have 5 seconds.

A'kum n ello...

i was thinking to not blog about today. cos...i don't have anything to blog.

i think it was around October last year that i think i should only blog about some STUFF;the stuff that people should know about, the stuff that i want to share with people and all so on and whatever.....

OH DAMN THIS KEYBOARD IS VERY2 SLOW!!!
......

ok now.
continue.

where was i?.........oh damn i seriously forgot what i'm suppose to blog about. what what what???????

ok. i'm trying to remember back what i plan to blog about. i think it's about today. about what happen...

and NOW i remember.

ok.

i had a lab session today with Mr Othman. nothing much happen except that i found out that i'm still not skillful enough with the microscope.lucky KP taught me how to adjust the light and all. and oh.I COUNTED THE BACTERIAS!

hohohoho. can you count bacteria??

you CAN'T, RIGHT?
haha.

let me brag about my skill today.

I. COUNTED. BACTERIAS!

yeah.that's all. i only see about 11 of 4 000 000. cool eh?

ok.

next story.

THE BUS LEFT ME. and i have to walk to PADANG KAWAD.

and trust me, you dunno how far Padang Kawad and my faculty.

ta then. that's all.
thanks for reading!

ps: i know you dunno.

No comments: