03 August, 2009

at UiTM now.

A'kum n ello..

i'm currently at PTAR.hoho.

our 1st Lady is outside the PTAR right now.if only i can shout the word _____ to her.

still,whatever.

btw,the proton is really2 in a bad state.my sister hit an old man's car yesterday,and we thought it was a minor problem.

until,when i drove the car,there this noisy,imbalance sound which was very scary, that made me cancel my decision to send my sis to school.

haha.cancel my decision??looney language.

anyway,met atman just now,and i dunno why,i always feel shocked when i see him around UiTM.maybe bcos of his hair.

maybe.

and aqilah will have organic class this evening,and i already asked liyana to pick me up,but i think she'll invent plenty of excuse to say no.

haha.
why? cos that's liyana giler.haha.

ta then!

p/s: Liverpool lose 3-0 to espanyol.and xabi alonso played.cool.

No comments: