01 August, 2009

we PAINTED the GATES.

A'kum n ello...

i was planning to study today.but nope,that didn't happen.

bcos my dear Haikal was reminded by my father that he must paint the gates before he take off to Dungun later tonight.

and so,he asked for my help.

before we started,i saw my sis and her friend,hannah.so i told both of them to help paint the gates.and both of them were 'happily' painting,until my sister started her usual fit,i.e "ayah takde pun suruh aye(saya) buat mende ni" stupid girl.

and so,she stopped painting and went to tesco with her friends (her friend named fatin arrived).

and so,the only person left was my maid,cos my brother wanted to have his bath first.shitto~

and then he appeared,and the moment was like this.

i'm the one who took the picture.

and btw,there were these contructors from my neighbour's house.they saw us painted the gates,and he said "habisla constructor lepas ni"(something lika that)

i told him "this all because my father is a cheapskate" (not really like this.but almost similar)

and in the end,we finished.

oh! my brother treated us ice-creams!!!! yeay!! ice-creams are heaven especially in a weather as HOT as today.

seriouslyblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

anyway,some individual pictures from the trio.
i think my maid prefer MOP THE FLOOR than PAINT THE GATES. oh,that's a SMKS9's sporstshirt btw. and this is my 2nd brother,Haikal. not that cute now,right baby?haha. and this is ME! whoa,i look like a farmer.hahaha.

btw,we're not prefessionals.
so,the outcome was ugly.

and surprise,surprise.
my father came home cos of the PC FAIR!!

so now.
TATA!

4 comments:

nadiasepet said...

hahahahahaha..
not that cute kot, honey ;p

Alia Liverpool said...

hahahaha.
dats y,don't judge a book by it's cover.haha

AdlineLime^-^Tea said...

alia...jgn kate ko mengecat time amik gmbr tu jer~
hahahaa...wa rindu nyer time keje2 mengecat nih...

n..alia...betul la...haikal nmpak gemuk...jgn ckp dgn die lak...mati noi kalu die tau~hahaha
betul...noi igt kn acik yg berkain pelekat tu...rupe nye....

any way...ko mmg bdk baik..at least ko tlg mengecat gak kn?

Alia Liverpool said...

noi.
percayela..aku cat dari awal smpai abis.aku stop pun time nk tangkap gmbr n time mkn ice cream..

haikal cat skejap je...haha.

n biorkn..sme org dh nmpk haikal tu gmuk...haha