07 December, 2008

songs?japanese!

A'kum n ello..

i download many songs today...hoho...

sorry hollywood...~
i lose interest in you..

tho my sis sang that hip hop song....i don't know what it's name,but i don't like it...
and to tell you the truth,i'm still clueless about,'who is T.I?'...

it's just the same as most people when asked "who is thelma aoyama?""who is big bang?""who is mc mong?" and worst "who is dbsk?"

hahahahahaha..

i really want to ask this "who is memey?"

hahaha...the name is not popular as a celebrity,but popular as a husband stealer~

anyway,i told you before that my entries are messy.

k,back to the real thing,i've been downloading many songs today...plenty of japanese and only 1 korean song....japanese song is unique to me,and that's why i listen to it mostly....korean however is a so-so...tho the only singer that really mesmerize me is Lyn....

Lyn,her voice is so damn good..~~!!!...

DBSK?..there's nothing for me to talk about them...their new song Bolero is another well-composed song...they already mezmerized me everyday,so i don't think i should explain more about them..

...
yeah,rite~

anyway,my dear cousin,Noi,is really my soul sister~..hoho..
our love towards japanese stuff grown wider cos she introduced me to LM.c...and i introduced her to Joe Inoue..

who are they?
singers...very2 fine singers..~~~

hee~

ta then~!

No comments: