15 December, 2008

promote blog and HYATT japanese!

A'kum n ello...

dear people...i have a friend that finally open up her life to the world...

meaning:she has a blog

yeay!

this is a lil bit late,but i hope she won't mind that i promote her blog here...hoho...

visit my blog,ok people?
alia:i'll delete this post if you don't want me to promote your blog.and i love this picture,and i won't delete it even if you ask me to.XD

anyway...today is alright...i went to the clinic to check my ear....and the doctor kinda clean my ear with some water-pump...haha....it was weird...and eventho the doctor told me before that i'll be dizzy after the 'pump',i didn't expect it to be be very dizzy...and i was like drunk person for 3minutes cos of the imbalance of my body...

[fyi,the ears are the main thing that balance our body,if you never know about that]
[and cochlea is in the ear]

continue.

so,after the treatment,and lucky there is ING...so i use the ING card to pay for my treatment and went home...

erm,is ING still the main sponsor of scums?whatever~

and we stopped by at the pisang goreng stall behind the celcom HQ (at seksyen9,if you dunno where) cos that place really sells delicious keropok lekor and karipap and pisang goreng...hoho

k now...
i have to tata~!
wanna read some manga~!

and i think i download some yaoi manga................
-_-

do tell me where is the place to download the smiley thing for blogger...cos i lose the link after my father format the comp...

k now..
tata again~!

and yeay to DBSK's bolero!!!
that song is total brilliant!
and i just found out that new single will be release on my late-mother's birthday!..hoho..

and oh,oh!

i asked my father about the japanese restaurant at HYATT Subang that we often went to when my late-mother still alive,cos we always celebrate her birthday at that restaurant...and so i asked him,and he said he'll take us to that restaurant in the upcoming of my late-mother's birthday...yeay~!...

let me recommend to you if you love Japanese food so much,you better try at HYATT Subang cos that place is really brilliant with their Japanese food...but still,you better eat it with your family ONLY for a special occasion cos that place is really expensive...

hotel~what do you expect anyway...

but still,like what i always tell aqilah whenever we ate at expensive restaurant.....

"kedai mahal.mestila sedap~"

kan,mrs park?

so....

i hope i don't have any night class on Wednesday,21st January 2008...

i'll choose a group that don't have any night class~~~~!!!!!

ok,aqilah?
ok,KP?

k then~
tata!

No comments: