11 December, 2008

DBSK win~!

A'kum n ello..

DBSK won the Golden Disk Award.........

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another Daesang~!
hoho....

and there also another award they've got..
Bonsang~~~~

sounds like a flower,but still,that's an award...haha..

cool~

anyway,no cry from changmin or from the DBSK members...cool~...and i heard they sang Mirotic...i wonder which one they sang;the clean version or the dirty version~....

under my sky~~~~~
ahahhaha~

we won Daesang & Bonsang!

i'm bored now...tomorrow will go to Melaka for a holiday...haha.....my cousin and my close friend are there....izza and liyana...~...belajar la baik2 kat MMU tu....~..ahah...

anyway,today went to the clinic...my ear has a problem...so,if you're with me,pls don't mind if i don't reply ur question or request,cos maybe i'll be deaf at that time or maybe i pretend to not hear what you say...

komprende?

lalalalalallala,chinggu-ya~

Antonio Banderas and Dennis Oh...
coolio~~~!!!

oh,visit my blog,will you?i already update~!
alia:i care the future of my sis's blog~

ta then~!
  • currently listening FT Island's one word

No comments: