17 December, 2008

arrive~!

A'kum n ello...

I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
YEAY!!!!

NEWS album!
BIG BANG album!

finally!!
have it~!!

YEAY!!!..this album is very expensive...~!
and it's NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
and originally from JAPAN~!

BIG BANG!
my brother loves this album~
hoho..

hani came to my house 2 hours ago(or so) to give me this albums...hoho...this is the first time i ever shop online internationally...~

hoho..

i'm happy!

the big bang album is very unique...
have some thank you notes handwritten by the big bang members...and also some stickers of them...hoho....

cool eh?

thank you hani for sending me those albums to my house..hoho..~!

thank you!

k then..~
i wanna watch more 1N2D...
i will listen to these cds later tomorrow cos i'll wake up the people who are asleep rite now...

i'll let aiman listen later...
hoho~!

k then..
ta!
  • currently listening to FT Island's 바램

No comments: