10 December, 2008

open ur heart?not yet dey~

A'kum n ello...

so i called pak itam...and asked him about the college...

then..

he said he'll call his friend who handle the college application during the college registration day..

he told me that the people who take care of the college are busy rite now,cos of some activities...and so,he informed me that there is COLLEGE REGISTRATION DAY...and he was like,teasing me about it like i'm clueless or something....

haha...
yeah,i'm clueless...

i FAILED to be the melati unite resident...~~

ho-ho...

and to PASS,i have to use an 'insider'~

anyway,i have a new favourite song rite now...JUJU's Sunao ni Naretara (feat. Spontania)...
that song is in japanese....i love japanese songs...but i don't really understand the lyric..but this song,1st time u listen it,you know already that this song is about 'doesn't use the chance to confess',something like that..cos really,the singer is really good in mixing her feeling with the song...it was kinda painful when you listen to the song...

but really,becos the title of the song is in japanese,so i don't really know the meaning of the song...but maybe bcos i'm a 'coward',so i feel the pain when i listen to the song...

stupid eh?...
whatever~

the uneasiness concealed by my forced smile
are you able to notice it?
i can't say what i'm thinking
I want you by my side
every moment in my life

i think all girls have this kind of feeling...
haha...

pergh~
lucky me,i'm not in love with anybody rite now....

tho except one man,
xabi alonso~~~~~~~~

and yeah,my dream man,nathaniel sheridan..
whoever he is....

erm?nugu?

haha..
ta then~!

No comments: