03 December, 2008

hrm

A'kum n ello...

i'm bored~~....i want to go out...i want to eat baskin robbins...i want to eat secret recipe..

ah~~

if only...........

i want to do plenty of things...

i read yamapi's blog..he just realized that the age of 23,he is beginning to think about the future....

my,my...

and i'm only 18,and i already think about the future....

my mind really is older than my own body....

it's nothing stupid tho but still,being young is the best thing in a human's life...tho at the same time it's also the foolish season for human...

now,i'm being old again.....

ah,i saw that times square has that fish spa...i know Giant seksyen13 and subang parade have that fish spa...but times square is like 1 of my fav places to hang out (in weekdays),so i want to go there later...tho i prefer massage than fish eat my feet's deadskins....

k now...
ta~!
  • currently listening to Thelma Aoyama's nando mo

No comments: