28 December, 2008

reg college

A'kum n ello...

just got back from Melati Unite...and how nice,my new room is at 4th floor...and i didn't see any people that will be my roommate...

hahaha...

such luck..

but nvm...thinking positively,maybe things will be alright...maybe i'll be alone in the room...and i don't have any roommate...that'll be nice.kot.

haha..

anyway..aqilah n kp are roommates....haha..weird....and so good luck to aqilah cos kp loves to make experiment....pls make her cleaner...haha

anyway...i dunno what to do tho...and i want to thank Liyana and her brother cos picked me up from Melati Unite just now...really tho,my brothers are useless but my friend's brother is like an angel....so thank you REALLY REALLY MUCH!...i dunno what can i do without them...

hoho..

k now.
tata!

No comments: