21 December, 2008

kak ita,my maid

A'kum n ello..

there was this time...when i was really young...i was happy cos my kindergarten gave a holiday,so of course,as a 5years old girl,i was very happy....

a happy walk (like kp said "larian suka hati") into the house,and i shouted "kak ita~~!esok alia cuti"...and so, kak ita,my maid at that time,suddenly pulled me very hard,and pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door from the outside...and she yelled "ko ngadu kat mak pasal aku eh???"...and so i cried very hard...and thinking about what my mistakes.....

and so..

i was in the bathroom...for maybe 3 hours...crying and doing nothing....

it felt long at that time,mayb cos i was a little kid...
maybe the exact time was 20minutes?
i don't really know..

and that's my childhood days with kak ita,the maid...

and i still remember her...she took care of me,and i love her eventhough i had that incident....

and since my mother passed away,she never contact us anymore....

hrm~

k now..
ta then~!

No comments: