20 December, 2008

low

A'kum n ello..

when you think that you have ur life already planned....in the end,you'll think that you are just wasting your time by thinking about it...

it'll be nice when you think that you'll have what you want...

like me..

i want a smart,handsome,nice man as my husband....
maybe that'll be too hard,but as long as that man can be responsible for anything he do,know what is the wrong and the right,understand me,and accept me...maybe i'll just accept that kind of man..

i also want a nice day,that can let me relax...i want a day that doesn't have any problem....and that's where my problem start...i never realize that i have more than 10 days without problem....and why i still want something more...

and that's show how low as a human i am...

i have many dissatisfaction(?)...but bcos of that,i realize the low of me..

haha...i'm really a serious person...

but my friends said i am too strong...and i'm proud of that,so i really like to brag about it quietly...but sometimes,i want to be weak...i want to be taken care of...

yeah...
maybe that's just my inner feeling as a woman..

ta then~!
  • currently listening to JUJU's

No comments: