19 December, 2008

fail.

A'kum n ello...

i wonder why...

am i a loser whenever there is chemistry~?

i wonder...
why chemistry is like the worst thing ever happen to me....

i wonder..
why i must take chemistry~?
that thing is illogical for me,thus i couldn't score....
cos i'm a logical person...i couldn't imagine about those atoms...
unlike physics or biology...which relate to life....

i don't have talent in chemistry...
how can it exists negative and positive atom...?
where is the real proof?

hrm.
i tried really hard to score the paper...but in the end,all i got was some lousy D with a +...

i.e D+
which means fail.

FAIL!

ooooooooooh.

i want to condemn the people who'll say i don't study much before the exam...
bcos if you know me,i AM a last-minute person,but i don't include chemistry as 'last-minute' study....

i tried to understand all of those formulas,the whys and hows and also the symbols...

BUT WHY I STILL FAIL?????????

and bcos of chemistry...my final exam is bad...very2 bad...~~!

the only positive thing from my result,maybe i don't need to kawad next year..

AMIN~!
ALHAMDULILLAH~!

i just have to study harder than now then...
hrm~
ta!

No comments: