29 September, 2007

new blog kot.

A'kum n ello..

hi..
i'm Alia........

i'm bored..

kk...
i surf to her site again..
and then..
i saw the 'Who I'd want to meet' thingy..
and saw...
SHIM CHANGMIN.....

k..
as a fan of changmin..
i should be happy that he is becoming more famous..
haha..
cos among the dbsk members..
people said changmin the most unpopular..
whatever..
now...
with the help of that girl..
he increasingly famous..
hoho...

anyway..
to this certain someone..
i don't one you to bother my life with advice or anything like that...
i know you mean good..
but i think you interfere with my life too much...
and when i think about it..
you give me many things...
and that's one of the main reasons why i still talk to you..
but i think you had go overboard with my life..
i don't mind you read my blog and read my thoughts..
but you had interfere my life without you realizing you are annoying me...
so..
please..
i know what's good and what's not...
and i know the consequences that i will get...
so..
pls don't bother me anymore..
except after you show ur true face to me..

i am ashame of myself for trusting a friend that i dunno what's her/his face looks like...

thank you for ur co-operation...

k..
change topic..
that was a lil bit rude..
but this is my blog...
no need to comment about it cos i think it will give a negative effect to me and to the opposition...

k..
now..

in the previous post..
i forgot to tell you what was my gift to my father..
it was a clock..
an old fashion clock..
cos i think it will suit his 50 years age...
hoho....

ah~
i dream i got engage with that cap guy..
who is he?

another thing..
that h-o-m-o boy got A1 in his add math paper..
and emi didn't tell me what's my result..
k..
i tried my best in that paper..
maybe it's still not enough..
so..
try harder alia-chan!

tata!
  • currently listening to Jack Johnson's banana pancakes

No comments: