18 September, 2007

add math da~

a'kum n ello...

this is the dizziest day of my life..
yeah,it is...
my add math today was difficult.
hard.
whoa!
hard.
pening.

but i'm alright with it..
cos..
if it was the me of last-time..
maybe i couldn't answer the questions..
but today..
i was okay...
i manage to answer some of them..

anyway...
cos the add math made me dizzy..
i was like,being boring all of sudden..
i mean,i was lacking the mood to laugh..
my friends were talking about those videos they watch and all..
and i was like..
nice~
and when i started to tell the stories..
i think i was being boring..

aha~~
i am an insignificant person..
pity me..

just after berbuka..
my sis told my father about her report-card day that will be held this friday..
and my father was like..
being unsupportive.....

it was kinda..
cruel~~..

i watch my lil sis working hard for her pmr..
and so i told her"GO,GO ALISA!"..
bcos that's all i can do for her right now..
a support.
just hope her pmr will be good..
cos she really lucky...
eventhough people think she got a little brain..
her talent is bloody good...

i'm being nice all of sudden..
maybe cos of the cough medicine last night..

aha..
  • currently listening to Xiah Junsu's beautiful thing..
  • wanna watch BigEastStation eps 22..
  • next week:Diagnostic Test..
  • pergh~~
  • my saving for DBSK already exceeded rm150..
  • YEAY!!

No comments: