13 September, 2007

photos!

a'kum n ello..

my scanner is not stupid anymore..
so..
i scan some pictures...
some old photos..
a photo from Walk On..
and thats all..
hoho..

acu...
on a horse...
i find it very funny cos her back was so straight...
she was too nervous..
and i'm still searching the picture of my sis rode the horse..
cos the horse stop to pee...
where is that pic??

my old friend from seksyen19..
she move to kedah...
and she was the best friend i had when i was in seksyen 19..
my acu even called her my mother's adopted daughter....

me n my sis...
we were in our house in seksyen 19..
and being kids...

ahahah..!!
me!
with a skirt!
and my other siblings..
hoho..
that big hand-yellow thing..
i forgot how i got it...
k..
my friends from sks6...
1 of them already passed away..
so sad...~~~
and 1 of them is adlil..
ahaha!

my friends from sks6..
1 of them is maiz..
the spec and the pink clothes..
i kinda miss this kind of clothes...
hoho..

k..
that woman..
was my mother..
and the kiddies..
from left to right=my 2nd bro,my lil sis,my big bro,me..
my lil sis was cute at that time..
being sexy at a lil age...
hoho..

my tokmak n my late mother..
in the plane on the way to Mekah..
they were going to do the umrah..
and when i look at this pic........
-sad.sad-

from the date..
you can see that it is in 1993..
i was 3 year old..
i dunno where we were..
some beach that i dunno..
ah~~
where is me..?

this is XABI ALONSO!!!
cute2..!
you look old..
but that smile is cute..!!
lalala...
i scan it from the Walk On mag..
hoho..

No comments: