28 September, 2007

father's birthday!

A'kum n ello..!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AYAH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..!!!!!

another song..

ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU,
ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU,
ALLAH SELAMATKAN OTHMAN BIN ITHNIN,
ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU..!!!

yeay!

my ayah's birthday!!
huhu..

today is kinda embarassing day for him cos he is 50 year old..
hoho..
another 5 years..
he will get his pension..
hoho..
and at that time..
i will be at Liverpool..
yes2..
i'm wishing something that maybe won't happen..
but that is a possibility...

anyway..
we went to nyonya kitchen to buka puasa...
and mak cik azah bought a very big cake with a 5 and 0 number design for the cake..
and my father was really embarrass..
haha...
i think he won't mind if he is 5 year old...
but 50?
he already reach his golden years..

n ok..
i know i'm being very mad at my dad since the day he lose my trust..
but he is my father..
so..
i can't say i'm not happy on his GOLDEN DAY ie today..
but he is my father..
who bought me the new handphone for me..
and also the person who bought the iMac for me...
huhu...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DEAR AYAH!

No comments: