28 September, 2007

fatin?changmin!

A'kum n ello..

i'm a lil bit shock..
i thought she was joking when she said she likes changmin!
i only asked her to sign the petition..
and she asked me "kite tulis 'I LOVE DBSK.I LOVE CHANGMIN' boleh tak?"
at that time...
i really didn't mind..
cos i only think about the petition..
and now that the petition already stop....
i'm not thinking about the petition anymore..

then..
just minutes ago..
i surf to her myspace..
and i saw her header..
she had a picture of CHANGMIN!!!
ah~~~
i'm SHOCKED!
SURPRISE!

and i'm thinking..
ah~~
my rival~~

and when i thought i'm the only person in the class who thinks changmin the best among the dbsk..
i was wrong...
cos...
...
..

FATIN AQILAH BINTI OSMAN also like changmin.........

ah~~~
my rival~~

*clunk*
*faint*
  • currently listening to DBSK's choosey lover..

No comments: