10 September, 2007

akaun.

a'kum n ello..

hoho..
i'm happy..
i'm settling well with my akaun paper...
it's not like i answered it correctly..
but i manage to answer all of it without panic...
maybe cos my friends' prayer make me good..
huhu..
THANKS!


i asked hani about the dbsk's concert...
she said she will go...
huhu..
finally,my bestfren will go...
we tried to ask najwa to go with us...
but she said she doesn't has the money..
a lil bit pity...
cos i already thought we can show some ha-li-wa stuff to the dbsk...
so that they will remember the famous ha-myung-gook..
huhu...

anyway..
yesterday..
went to tg malim...
there was a kenduri arwah for my late mother,atuk,mak anjang,opah...
to tell you the truth..
the kenduri was like an open house than a dead-people thing...
cos people not really thinking about those who passed away..
that's what i thought anyway..
but lucky i had the chance to go to my mother's grave yesterday...
i told my mother that i'm having my trial spm right now...

k,now..
gtg...
wanna read bio...
tata!
  • currently listening to Greeeen's unity...
  • i have to find another rm100++ for the dbsk's concert....
[edit cos of some prob]

No comments: