12 September, 2007

kak diah

a'kum n ello...

kak diah called me again..
she asked me if i already tell my father about the money that she asked..
i said my father asked how much she wants...

she also asked if mak cik azah know about her prob...
i told her my sis already told mak cik azah..
and mak cik azah's reaction when she knew about kak diah was hopeless..
she said"ha..masalah besar la tu"-something like that-..
when i heard about it..
i was mad at mak cik azah..
stupid her..
she really an unconcern person..
always thought the bad than the good...
ngeng~~

and there is something i'm mad about..
i asked kak diah to come to my house..
but she said she scared of mak cik azah..
you know..
it's really getting on my nerve that people don't want to come my house just bcos of her..
i'm sick of it..
so..
i told kak diah to just come..
and don't care about my mak cik..
but after that..
she said..
my acu told her not to come to my house cos of mak cik azah......

ACU!!!!

how could she...
she said something like that?!?!?!..
i'm very mad..
saying to a dear person to not come to my house is unforgivable..
don't mind about mak cik azah...
doesn't she mind about me..??
my whole siblings??


da...
i'm sick of this...

No comments: