17 October, 2009

alia missing and FAIL.

A'kum n ello...

this week is not a good week for me.

ok.maybe i laughed a lot and become closer with the microbe peeps,but still,it wasn't a good week.

lucky that KP fought with her boyfriend,so people noticed her instead of me.hahaha. still, a good friend of mine,who saw me laughed and laughed and laughed,suddenly said "i want the old alia back" and i asked back "i laughed and still ask you money.what's the difference?"

and that person said "dunno.something missing"

hrm......blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

maybe bcos of my PMS. and also bcos of my constant fights with my sis, so i wasn't in a good mood.

sorry,ok chinggu? if you buy me tokyo-g, i'll be happier than ever.hoho.

anyway, i have this new word that i loves to say recently. the word is FAIL. fail,as in,GAGAL=TAK LULUS.

i know i used it when i talked with aqilah, but i realized that i used it among my friends and family too.

like when i met this guy that i never talked to:

alia: sape name ko?
afiq: nama dia arif.
alia: oh.
afiq: dia orang kelantan.
alia: (looked at arif) kelantan?
alia: FAIL.
arif: (smiled)
alia: minat bola? (can't help that)
arif: sori.aku ske sukan.tapi tak ske bola.
alia: FAIL!
arif: ok ok.aku ske bola.
alia: kelab mana? kelantan?
arif: man utd.
alia: FAIL!!

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comagain.no offense to the kelantanese. it just that my JPJ instructor was a kelantanese. and he loves to nag. seriously. i don't want someone like him.hahahahaha.

oh. my Analytical chem lecturer told me off today. he said something like "kak,jangan senyum2 je.exam nak dekat".i thought he was saying it to aqilah,so i looked at aqilah,but she was writing something.then i realized that he was looking at me.

"a~~~"
and i continue smiling.

seriously,i just love to smile.it's not a sin anyway.

btw, can't help it. i saw the question,and it reminded me of something funny,and bcos it's funny,i smiled,instead of laugh.

ai~. the lecturer also loves to smile,rite? someone should tell him "sir.u can't smile. exam nak dekat~~~be serious!"

RITE?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

ok then.

something that i want to show you.

SODA GEMBIRA!
from Ayam Penyet.hahaha.

tata!
ps: Beast is GOOOOOOOOOOD!better than MBLAQ.agree,kpop fans?BAD GIRL!!!

No comments: